RESPONSIBLE LIVING: CONCEPTS, EDUCATION AND FUTURE PERSPECTIVES
An academic book drawing on the work of the Partnership for Education and research about Responsible Living (PERL) and including IEF authors Victoria Thoresen and Arthur Dahl was launched at the PERL International Conference in Paris on 11 March 2015. Responsible Living: Concepts, Education and Future Perspectives, edited by Victoria W. Thoresen, Robert J. Didham, Jorgen Klein and Declan Doyle, Springer, Switzerland, 2015. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-15305-6 includes the following papers by IEF authors:
• Robert J. Didham, Declan Doyle, Jorgen Klein and Victoria W. Thoresen, Responsible Living: Concepts, Education and Future Perspectives, pp 3-12.
• Victoria W. Thoresen, The Route to Responsible Living: Doubting, Discovering, Daring and Doing, pp. 13-23.
• Arthur Lyon Dahl, Ethics in Sustainability Education, pp. 27-40.
• Gemma Burford, Elona Hoover, Arthur Dahl and Marie K. Harder, Making the Invisible Visible: Designing Values-Based Indicators and Tools for Identifying and Closing 'Value-Action Gaps', pp. 113-133.
• Siri Wieberg Klausen, Reflections on a Dedicated Partnership: An Interview with Victoria W. Thoresen, pp. 275-283.
Last updated 14 March 2015